Growing in Christ
Increase in your knowledge of Christ, your love for Him, and obedience to Him.
- Accept Christ
- Complete New Disciples Class
- Consistently attend Sunday Worship Services
- Consistently attend Thirsty Thursdays Bible Study
- Attend Baptism class (if applicable)
- Complete at least (2) Life Enrichment Classes
Put into action love and respect for yourself, others, and God.
- Intentionally pray for others (personally & collectively)
- Invite friends and family to attend church
- Do an act of kindness without expecting the person to return the favor
Seek out ways to serve others, the church, and the community with your spiritual gifts in love, peace, and unity.
- Consistently serve as a Disciple On Duty in a DC3 Community
- Serve in a least (1) community-wide event (Church Anniversary, Vacation Bible School, Conferences, etc.)
- Participate in at least (4) Outreach opportunities in the community
Be faithful over what you have by giving a tithe, offering, and your best sacrificial gift. This also includes giving of your time and talents by actively participating in ministry.
- Invest in giving financially to the ministry and mortgage at DC3
- Tithe 10% or more of income Sacrifice your time to help in an outreach ministry or community
Actively pursue knowledge and understanding of God’s word
- Take the spiritual gifts assessment
- Attend the Men/Women’s Bible Study
- Participate in Life Enrichment Classes
- Read and study the word of God
- Consistently attend Disciple Development
Mentor and build one another up by following the ways and habits of Christ in your daily life.
- Be willing and prepared to give a reason for your faith when asked
- Help others identify their spiritual gifts and become involved in service
- Share a personal testimony with a non-believer